going to bed sorry for going on i have my family and my family GP who are giving me great advice and i know A is not well both the worst thing he has to go through now and them how he feels with us ,i am ok and know it is not personal and know in a few weeks /months things will have moved on and not to worry and try and keep cool and lodigical and not try and reason with him now all these things i have to keep saying to myself and i have the easy part he is going through hell and has noone there for him ,I so wish it could be different,but i am ok ,i am lucky to have family a great doctor who is a family friend who knows me well and is there all the time and no financial worries ,i am very lucky and i am sorry for going on about silly things ,I know now is not the time and i must forget about rubbish and act wike omeone who is totialy focused and notdo anything that will take away from A treatment.

age 50,dx march 2012,tx start 16th may,rads 34 imrt,chemo 7,no surgery.HPV ?.stg 4 BOT plus 1 sliva gland and toncil,casual drinker,smoked 19yrs ago but had odd cig.cycles approx 10ks 5 days wk.