Thank you. I'm beginning to notice some differences already believe it or not. My appetite has returned. It's faint but there. And I now know what you guys mean by good days and bad days. Yesterday a bad day hit me out of no where. My tongue was in excruciating pain. Today was much better but yesterday came on so fast I was scared that it would happen again I didn't go out today.
I don't care about eating. I want to talk without being in pain and in those moments when my tongue is completely numb I have no speech problem. I didn't after surgery either. If I can talk and sing again a liquid diet is fine by me.

On a more positive note I had an angel sent to me today. I posted in the pet section on Craigslist talking about my situation and asking for help in providing supplies for my beloved hamster babies. A woman answered it today. She brought me a huge bag of bedding, food, and treats. It really eased my worries.

Taking a break from the forum for a while. Thank you so much for your support if you've been supportive.