Patty and i exchanged a few private e - mails.She contacted me when her recurrance was diagnosed and asked me what happened with Rob during his last weeks.She was scared,but wanted to know how things might pan out.As with so many here,the way in which she would die was on her mind.Hard as this is to comprehend,i for one am thankful that she never had to dwell on the subject for too long,and fate snuck up on her when she least expected it.This is the last message i got from her a few days ago

[quote] want to express my gratitude for your insight and experience that you have shared with me. I know that it can not be easy to relive what you went through and I really appreciate the fact that you have shared woth me.

I have stomped my feet and had my scan today and on Weds I meet with the Oncologist to go over everything and see if there is anything that can be done for me.

Patty[/quote]

I want to express my gratitude for your insight and experience that you have shared with me. I know that it can not be easy to relive what you went through and I really appreciate the fact that you have shared woth me.

I have stomped my feet and had my scan today and on Weds I meet with the Oncologist to go over everything and see if there is anything that can be done for me.

Patty

Liz in the UK

Husband Robin aged 44 years Dx 8th Dec 2006 poorly differentiated SCC tongue with met to neck T1N2cM0 Surgery and Radiation.Finished TX April 2007
Recurrence June/07 died July 29th/07.

Never take your eye off the ball, it may just smack you in the mouth.