Thank you for posting your husbands current sucess story. I hope it stays that way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinions and their choice of treatments.

Im a true believer of conventional medicine, I am not someone who has been 'hearded' into this thinking. If there was a cure out there for oral cancer or any other cancer for that matter, it would be widely available. Cancer would be a thing of the past. One thing I have learned about cancer, if you have it once you always have it. It just goes away into remission but it does not dissappear magically.

Of course anyone who eats healthier foods will be a healthier person. Personally, I am not ready to attempt something that has not been thoroughly tested and recommended by any of my numerous doctors. There are way too many scammers out there trying to make a fast buck from those who think there is an easy way to beat this deadly disease. Chemo, radiation and surgeries are what is proven to work.

If its not too much trouble to check back here yearly with an update, it would be appreciated. Wishing your husband continued good health.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma