Well I can't ski (snow type) here ever so tell Dan we're even.

My "split" has now grown to something like the Grand Canyon. It's now almost from the tip of my tongue back at least an inch or so. It's not that painful but the white stuff is but I did start on the Diflucan last night and I'm eating my yogurt so we'll see. I am just amazed how quickly things can go from "normal" to unpleasant. I guess we just don't have much in the way of tolerances post Tx.

I think our "2 week" rule should only apply to people that have not had our cancer. As for the rest of us I agree with Patty. We need to get it looked at ASAP.

One thing I learned quickly last night is eating a fresh orange with a sensitive split tongue with Thrush don't go together. Ouch that stung. I would eat a bit and then dip my tongue in cold water and then eat some more. Think I'll pass on my orange for a few days.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.