How deep is the split, David? I mentioned this to Dan and he says he gets this on and off...I had no idea. But, he said it was more like a cut than a split. So not really a forked tongue like the one people are referencing above. :-)

He said that it comes and goes and he hasn't had it for a while. Am wondering if he should go to the dentist next time.

Be curious to learn more! Dan went to the dentist today for a regular check up and out of the blue the dentist gave him a book to read about the relationship between calcium and cancer. We haven't read it yet, so we don't know what it is about. Anyone ever heard of it?

Details, David...I need details. I always track your progress because Dan seemed to follow in your footprints on the recovery side. Except it took him a heck of a lot longer to get his endurance back. And, he can't bike 120 miles a week here because there's just way too much snow. But, he's been skiing a lot. :-)

M-

Margaret
----------
C/G: Husband, 48 (at time of dx)
Dx 5/18/07 SCC, BOT, lymph node involvement. T1N2BM0. (Stage 4a, G2/3)
Tx 6/18 - 8/3/07, IMRT x 33 Cisplatin x3 (stopped after 1st dose due to hearing issues). Weekly Erbitux started 6/27/07 completed 8/6/07.