Jeff, No I Googled "split in tongue" not split tongue.

Malka, Cute!!

Liz and Patty, I have a client who is my dentist so I saw him at 2:30 and we spent 15 mins talking about my wife who he also treats. I finally had to say "what about meeeee". Anyway he looked in my mouth and said he thinks (comforting) that I have a yeast infection and told me to eat the cultured yogurt stuff and gave me a prescription for Diflucan. I then said "what about my split tongue?" and he said probably due to the swelling of my tongue and I said "what swelling?" and he said the swelling caused by the infection. I gave up and started talking about my wife again.

I already ate some strawberry yogurt (yum) and will P/U my prescription after 6 tonight. I hope my tongue grows back together at least for my clients' sake.

David

Age 58 at Dx, HPV16+ SCC, Stage IV BOT+2 nodes, non smoker, casual drinker, exercise nut, Cisplatin x 3 & concurrent IMRT x 35,(70 Gy), no surgery, no Peg, Tx at Moffitt over Aug 06. Jun 07, back to riding my bike 100 miles a wk. Now doing 12 Spin classes and 60 outdoor miles per wk. Nov 13 completed Hilly Century ride for Cancer, 104 miles, 1st Place in my age group. Apr 2014 & 15, Spun for 9 straight hrs to raise $$ for YMCA's Livestrong Program. Certified Spin Instructor Jun 2014.