We haven't talked about this very much on the boards, but I too have unbelievable phlegm at 10 years out. It is so bad that it is actually causing sleep apnea problems for me, that I have not been able to control no matter what the means. I have seen all kinds of docs related to this, some thought I had chronic sinus infections causing it, and antibiotics of all kinds proved useless. Others decided this was chronic radiation induced sinusitis, and would never improve. it shows up on all my scans every year. I started using a CPAP, but unlike the relief this creates for some, when thick mucous is the culprit, it is virtually useless. No one has an answer for me so far. 3 times a night when I enter REM sleep, the apnea event occurs, and a shot of adrenaline hits my heart to get me breathing again, it is just a joy.... Of course everyone knows that in the long run, sleep apena shortens life span and is really hard on your heart. Let alone leaving you chronically exhausted because you never get the REM sleep that lets you recuperate from day to day.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.