you know you would hear from me...im sure most dont know i do call him or talk to him on here and ask how things are going... im not as cold hearted as you have most think i am... i just bet no one knows i picked up his meds at the drug store the other day and dropped them off at his house for him... but i forgot im cold hearted...i dont want praise from anyone for anything i do but at the same time i dont want downed for everything either... i do more and think more then anyone here knows i do... all anyone hears i beleive is the things i dont do or say.. but thats ok i understand jim has alot on his mind and on his plate.. you know there are alot of things i would not know about him if i didnt come to this site and see it.. even when i ask him he doesnt tell me as much as he does all you ppl so thank God for this site or i may never know what all is going on with him for sure because he lets everyone here know whats going on and how he feels and all...i do know hes not as tough at times like he lets everyone to believe... i guess a person can be so different behind the computer screen...

i will sign this as s person who does care.....Barb

Barb