Jim my friend when I read your post I have to admit it spooked me said my prayers anyway and crossed everything I could cross and even a few things that well aren't meant to be crossed!!! I also held my breath for as long as I could...I am so elated and relieved that you had a good report. I know your heart must be beating a bit "lighter" Thank you for the good news!!

I also had a first appointment today for my lymph massage consult. Man did it feel good and seemed to help. Except when I came home ouch! Delayed reaction I guess some nerves got wake up calls. I was also given the low down on lymph fluid. It is very interesting. I was given a compression bandage to wear at night ...wow the night of the living Mummies returns over and over again. We will see how that one goes. I also talked to a social worker who deals specifically with cancer patients and am going to start with her too. So looks like my dance card is full between physio , massage, exercise and mind control(just kidding some counselling) but forward and upward.

Looks like it is full steam ahead for you. I couldn't be happier and more confident that you will supercede the doctor's expectations...Take care waiting for that HUG when this all over with!

Dianne..treatment at cc at Victoria Hospital, London, Ontario...insulin dependant, Surgery Sept 8/08 Tracheotomy,composite resection and bilateral neck dissection, left radial forearm free flap... T2N0 squamous cell carcinoma. No radiation A little over 2 yrs clear YAY