Thanks for all the advice everyone! I have an appointment with my MO tomorrow so I'm going to bring it up then. I haven't been used my feeding tube for about a month and a half and I had it out last Monday. During that time of not using it, but still having it in, I would get hungry, but it was nothing unusual, I would eat and be fine. In about the past week and a half or so is when everything has started going down hill with getting light headed (to the point of losing my balance) and feeling horrible if I go too long without eating (like 2 hours). I wrote down everything I ate yesterday and got close to 2500 calories, which I was getting 2000 all during treatment and was fine. Oh well, hopefully I'll get my answer tomorrow! And I do have a nutritionist so I may be popping in to see her tomorrow as well.

Stephanie, 23, SCC on the right side of my tongue, surgery on 5-19-08, over half my tongue removed, free flap constructed from my forearm, bilateral neck dissection, one positive node. Radiation (32) and chemo (carboplatin) started on 6-16-08. Recurrence 4/09 in lungs.

**** Stephanie passed away 12.15.09.... RIP our dear friend****