Ray thankyou for the thoughtful and well expressed message.
Your reading of the case is exactly right,and i have appealed the decision which is why the results havent been formally published.One of the main reasons i will not give this up is because the dentist signed a sworn statement saying that robs ulcer was healed when he saw him in October.In other words he lied to the lawyers.when he was found out in this lie,on the morning the hearing started,he changed his plea,and held his hand up to his guilt.But he still got off because they wernt prepared to accept that he should have referred robin in May,thus giving him a fighting chance of survival.I am even more incensed now i have discovered the back ground of the committee chairman(see earlier post)The duplicity of the man beggars all belief.
I have been advised by the lawyers that i can sue him if i want to,but i need to clear all this up and get a result we can all respect.

good luck with the treatment
liz

Last edited by Cookey; 09-11-2008 10:12 AM.

Liz in the UK

Husband Robin aged 44 years Dx 8th Dec 2006 poorly differentiated SCC tongue with met to neck T1N2cM0 Surgery and Radiation.Finished TX April 2007
Recurrence June/07 died July 29th/07.

Never take your eye off the ball, it may just smack you in the mouth.