If I'm I getting this right I would most likely be better with a peg tube and still drink all I can thur mouth to help keep it moist and so it won't be a problem with swallowing later and useing the peg for high engery drinks, when I just can't eat. and to get plenty of water in me, no mather what.
I think I knew about driving....lol I was just hopping that I would have a few better days, like week-end when I didn't get the radation. I don't feel like cleaning house now, so I gusse I had better start planning. I have about 6 weeks before they start, they want me to come back on the 2nd. of Sept. Now I'm wondering about the 5 teeth that I have it's set up with a lot of medal to hold the bidge. He ask me if it was wired in. I told him no. it was put in over 40 years ago, it is cemented in good. He just wrote it down, I wish he had told me. I most likely have filling in the teeth, it's been so long I don't remember.
Thanks Wilma

mouth cancer Diagnosed July 11th.2008
Surgery on July 24th. to remove cancer between chin and gums.
pet scan being set up for end of month.
Ratation and small amounts of chemo will start in about 5 weeks after mouth has healed. will need a feeding tube.
66 year old female,