thank u very much for your support & good advice. my Dr's don't give satisfactory answers even if i ask them to. i don't know if that is cause they are not sure or just cause they don't want to upset me. the next pain killer that i can use are the patches. but i don;t think that even that could do much cause my main problem is all this discomfort that i feel from the jaw area down the neck, it is so stiff and so swollen that i can't breath. for that i am searching for a solution that i can;t find, how could i do or take to make this swelling less, i know that i can;t get rid of it. but have u heard of anything that could ease this situation?
Nelie i have a family, taht are very close to me and really help me, but these last few days i can't even talk to them because i feel so uncomfortable & my pain is so strong. all kind of mixed up emotions, and also anger because i think the Drs could have done a better job and could have helped me more through this hard time!
thank u all,ur advice helped me many times and i learned things from u that no Dr. have ever told me! if i knew all of u some years before, I am sure that things would have been much better for me now! thank u all & god always be blessing u.

sophia