Minnie,

I will get those scarves in the mail to you tomorrow. I had forgotten all about compazine suppositories (which I also had to use at times). I also forgot that feeling of thinking you'd rather actually vomit than feel like you are on the edge of it all the time. Yuck. I'm sorry the chemo hit you so badly but I see you being such a fighter as usual--working to regain weight as soon as you can for example.

If you're swallowing stuff (sounded like maybe you are with the mention of babyfood), I have created a new shake recipe that involves creamy caramel ice cream and hazlenut milk that is yummy and fairly high calorie. If you are feeling up to it, I'll be glad to post it.

As for the fainting, have you had your BP checked? I tend to run low and have had my own fainting spells over the years because of that. If you are running really low yourself, I wonder if there isn't something they could give you. But I'm sure you're right that the best medicine right now is sleep sleep sleep and nutrition.

We'll be here for you when you have to go back for more. I hate it that you do have to, though.

Nelie

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"