Printed copies of this effort are essential. I agree with everyone who has said that. The question is not WHETHER or not to print it, the question is WHEN to print it, and HOW and WHERE to print it. Why pay to ship a book to Australia, when it could be printed there? In fact, why pay to ship a book across this country, when it could be printed very near the reader?

Thats the strength of an ebook. There is only one copy of it - and it's on the OCF computer. It is constantly updated and modernized. When someone wants a hard copy, push a button and print it.

I'll bet the big chain stores would agree to print for us. Office Depot, CopyCo, QwikPrint, etc. Our cause is noble and I'll bet they would love to give our users/customers/members a price break in printing and binding the book for them. Most of those places give teachers a 10-15% discount just for saying they are teachers. And the printing style they favor is one-sided, 8.5 X 11. That supports Brian's idea of this being a loose leaf, perhaps 3 ring binder held book. Imagine all the things we could add to each customer's binder in the future. Its exciting. Welcome to literature in the 21st century. Be flexible. Tom

SCC BOT, mets to neck, T4.
From 3/03: 10wks daily multi-drug chemo,
Then daily chemo with twice daily IMRT for 12 weeks - week on, week off. No surgery. New lung primary 12/07. Searching out tx options.