Hi Minnie,

Did you get any results from the doctor's review with the insurance company? I sure hope that gets resolved and you can be relieved of at least that stressor. I logged onto your care pages and you have such a beautiful family.

I feel better tonight that I did this morning-didn't wake up feeling like I had been hit by too big a truck but was definitely groggy and sore. They must have put some good medicine in my IV before they discharged me yesterday cause I didn't feel much pain last night till early this morning. Thought I might try to go to school tomorrow and sat down to do some homework I mised yesterday and decided that wasn't going to happen just yet. I made plans to be out all week and I just have 2 classes left, so I may just use them catching up and be ready to go Monday.

Just wanted to check in and again, I sure hope you heard some favorable news about the insurance coverage. Thinking of you lots

Love,
Pam

SCC Base of Tongue Stage IV- 2/04 - 40 Rads 1/2 conventional, 1/2 IMRT; 3 chemo treatments consisting of Carboplatin/Taxol/5-FU; Right Radical Neck Dissection
7/04; scans and pathology clear