Hello All,

Thank you for all the well wishes and prayers for a good report. It's so nice to know so many of you are pulling for me. Ditto!!!

The report showed the tumor in the right tonsil area continues to grow. "The lesion remains approximately 26mm, with a maximum AP diameter of the major right parapharyngeal mass at 25mm. The craniocaudalextent has increased to 38.5mm. There is clearly an increase in the amount of soft tissue laterally, with increased componet lateral to the eustachian tube. There may be a small amount of necrosis within the lesion"

All in all not a great report. I have switched chemo drugs once again. I am now on Vinblastine
(Velban) to be infused every other week.I notice
slightly more pain on the right side deep within my neck. I have been on pallative chemo for 17 months now. I still consider myself a survivor!!!

Love Ya All, Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006