Brian,

Just catching up here. And no problem, I understand, and will back off from any future posts of this nature.

I'm doing personal research right now to read as many full studies as possible that relate to my husband's situation and recovery and learn as much as possible about the latest info coming in on IMRT results, neck dissection, and anything else pertinent to him. I am tired of accompanying him to doctor's appointments and being left uninformed and somewhat scared each time by off-the-wall comments they often make. This personal exercise has actually armed me with some real facts and a better understanding of treatment differences, issues, etc. so that I can make better sense, as his patient advocate, of what his doctors sometimes insensitively say.

However, I totally understand what you are saying from a more global OCF perspective and apologize for my part in anything that might have led to anyone's discomfort.

Connie

Wife of Jerry - Dx. Jan '05. SCC BOT T1N2BM0 + Uvula T0N0M0. Stg IV, Surg on BOT and Uvula + Mod Rad Neck Diss.(15 rmvd, 4 w/cancer), IMRT 33x. Cmpltd 5/9/05.