Hello All,

Just got home from my chemo session and getting the results of my scans.
I wish I had good news to report but the scans shows a reccurance of a 3.3cm tumor on the right tonsil. This is a new tumor since the last scans in December.
There are no options other than changing the chemo drugs and try and slow it down. The new drugs are Cytoxan (t) and Taxotere. The Cytoxan
will be inputted every three weeks and the Taxotere will be two weeks on and two weeks off.

At some point I will be unable to eat or drink. It may be six months , a year or god only knows.

I have more to add but I'm kind of in shock even though I knew deep in my heart something was changing in my throat.

I also wanted to Thank all the members who emailed me and posted words of support. It meant more to me than I can express in a email. I've made so many friends on this site that I can never forget them. It really is a tight band of brothers!!! I love each and every one of you.

Danny Boy

Daniel Bogan DX 7/16/03 Right tonsil,SCC T4NOMO. right side neck disection, IMRT Radiation x 33.

Recurrance in June 05 in right tonsil area. Now receiving palliative chemo (Erbitux) starting 3/9/06

Our good friend and loved member of the forum has passed away RIP Dannyboy 7-16-2006