I was thinking they might not have wanted to do a warm blanket because of that contrast stuff they shoot into your veins before the CT scan that makes you feel all hot for a moment or two. But when that was over I felt even colder!

You're right, though, Minnie, I will let someone know. Actually one of the oncology nurses there is one I have come to know because on the weekends I have been going to the hospital to have the dressing in the breast icision changed and the incision cleaned (during the week my surgeon's nurse does it daily) and she has been the oncology nurse there at the hospital on the weekend. I think as a nurse she'd be more likely to see those things as important and make sure they are changed in the future.

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"