Leze, my drug coverage also originally limited me (to 15 pills a month) but my medical oncologists's office, who has experience with this, called them and explained that I would only need the pills for one month--but I would need 30 of them--and the company made an exception and covered me for 30. You might talk to your medical oncologist about whether they'd be willing to try doing this for you.

Compazine suppositories made me feel horribly groggy but they were effective--way more effective than compazine pills (so you might ask for some even if the pills did nothing) and thye are a good backup for when you can't get anything at all down that will stay down.

I also didn't find that Zofran decreased much in effectiveness over time, though I think in general every 5 days I took a small break from taking it.

SCC(T2N0M0) part.glossectomy & neck dissect 2/9/05 & 2/25/05.33 IMRT(66 Gy),2 Cisplatin ended 06/03/05.Stage I breast cancer treated 2/05-11/05.Surgery to remove esophageal stricture 07/06, still having dilatations to keep esophagus open.Dysphagia. "When you're going through hell, keep going"