JOhn, Thank you..I passed on the information

Ken, How are you doing? IS the HBO really helping you, I hope. Sorry to hear about your weight loss and fight as well. But hang in there. I know another lady that had thesame problems and recovered. There is hope. But for my mom, they have told her that her tumor is likely back.

DOes anyone in here know of any homeopathic or any other treatments that may be of help? I passed on the MD Andersson information to my family and they told me MD Anderson could probably not do anything more than what her UCLA doctors are doing here in Los Angeles, and that they would want to do a biopsy first anyway.

Does anyone know of any homeopathic treatments or anything we can do for my mom?

Thanks so much and GOd Bless You All. Hang in there John and Ken. You all are in my prayers

Stephanie

Stephany.Daughter of mother who passed away 3/26/05 from Recurrent Gum Squamous Cell Carcinoma. She had 3 surgeries, and 6 weeks radiation, and then passed due to infection. I miss her very much. She was 65 years young when she passed. Love you Mom!