SARAH,

I to am in upstate NY and My Dr is at st clairs ..the BEST around I swear I owe him everything..I dont know about the abcess thing I would see a dentist for that personally ..but the white ulceration on your tongue !!God that is what I had ..and it was cancer..until you have it checked you wont know..They dont really want us posting DRS names on here , but if you want the name of a Dr in schenectady ( ENT) who Deals with this Just email me or Pm me ..MY Dr does and believe me I was nervous ..He has worked at sloan kettreing in manhattan and he is absolutley wonderful and amazing and compassionate and there anytime day or night I can't even say enough about this man or any of his collegues ..right now I am there youngest Pt but I think we all know the numbers are growing,PLEASE CONTACT ME !!!!! I AM sort of in your area 45 min...I am outside of amsterdam up on the sacandaga lake ! But I Dr in schenectady !

Sharlee
35 year old Female Non smoker, very occasional alcohol ..Scc T1N0M0,partial glossectomy and left neck disection ,2/9/07 No rad deemed ness. 4/16 tonsillectomy ..Trimengenial Neuralga due to surgery