Oscar, since there are no posted rules, you could not have known, but if it is any consolation, my day starts out at least 3 times a week by taking posts down that are put up in the night by some company or profiteer who wants people to buy his miracle cure, travel to Mexico for treatments that have no documentation and more. We try to keep the information correct. Given that, realize that there is a lot that we don't know, and that includes the doctors that are researchers that I pass things by. We don't delete everything... Our first concern is that we don't perpetuate myths, unproven remedies, or comments that are scientifically incorrect whether by private individuals or by doctors themselves. And this should make you feel better.... two months ago I had one of the doctors that reads our board call ME up and tell me that I was inaccurate in my statistics and information, and who sent me the most current peer reviewed article asking me to correct the posting that I had put up. So you are not alone in getting edited.

Brian, stage 4 oral cancer survivor. OCF Founder and Director. The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.