Hey I'm with you on that one Mark, sometimes we all need to get away from this cancer shit and talk about other stuff. Basketball is good. We're planning on spending Christmas day in NYC seeing the tree, store windows and misc lights/decorations - NO cancer invited. Just Jack, myself, the tourists, and 8 million of our closest friends. Should be a nice quiet day. We saw the decorations in the Inner Harbor in Baltimore last night, went to see the laser light/really big pipe organ at Macy's in Philly tonight just so we see how other cities do it. I'm thinking NYC is going to win this one. BUT Jack had swordfish and crab bisque in Baltimore last night and lobster bisque, steak and lobster tail in Philly so clearly these are 2 fine cities to visit. Maybe it's the Christmas spirit?
Regards JoAnne

JoAnne - Caregiver to husband, cancer rt. tonsil, mets to soft palate, BOT, 7 lymph nodes - T3N2BM0, stage 4. Robotic assisted surgery, radical neck dissection 2/06; 30 IMTX treatments and 4 cycles of cisplatin completed June 06.