Its funny reading this post made me think about the choices we make in life.I look at the charachters on this post and I was thinking I could go out with Tony and Tim and chase women all night, or I could go visit Steve F. for a fantastic meal,I could go out with an ultimate sirvivor and watch a great high school basketball game with Minniea or I could spend sometime with Joanne and visit some real heroes those that have to face the most difficult decision we will ever be confronted with and that is knowing when to say goodbye and striving to find that inner peace we're all searching for, or I could go help my friend Amy because being a caretaker sucks. Which one would I do? Sorry Tony and Tim I'd be dead in a week if I had to live thru that single life again, Also to Joanne and Amy I am sorry But sometime you,ve got to just get away from this cancer shit. So Minniea get ready we're going out tonite to watch a basketball game.

Mark D. Stage 3 Nasopharynx dx10/99 T2N3M0 40xrad 2x Cisplatin 5FU. acute leuk 1998.