a little update for the lovely people giving advice! my consultation went well! my biopsy is either going to be july 26th or august 9th depending on how quickly insurance goes through, but we're hoping for july!
the surgeon would not confirm nor deny ameloblastoma due to how quickly it showed up, he is refusing to give much info until the biopsy is done. what he did say was that a free flap surgery seemed very unlikely which gave me tremendous relief. radiation seemed pretty unlikely as well. i have no other symptoms of cancer besides the sudden onset. the shape of it resembles a benign tumor. he explained more about the location of the tumor and how it's spreading. it's not "eating at my jawbone" rather expanding inside of it making the surrounding bone brittle and frail. (sort of the same thing but it's making me feel better)
i will be getting a deep bone biopsy as well as having my wisdom teeth removed which kills two birds with one stone. i won't say im completely out of the clear until i get a benign biopsy result, and either way i'll still have to have multiple surgeries but im more confident the outcome won't be as radical. i will most likely need to postpone college though, which sucks so bad because my education is very valuable to me, but i think having a few months to completely heal from this nightmare is something i deserve. thank you for the kind replies, ive been three days tear-free and have been sleeping as well as i can! i'll update this after my biopsy results come in hopefully.