Im sorry you are having such a difficult time obtaining a diagnosis no matter what it will be! It must be very frustrating and upsetting to search so long without making any progress. The stress you have been under is NOT good for anyone, it negatively impacts the situation making everything so much more difficult.

As previously mentioned having a white coating in the mouth often is thrush or some variant of it which is a very common condition. Even a general family doc or dentist can evaluate and treat thrush if thats what you have. Im guessing at different scenarios while trying to be helpful, but its NOT something anyone here does. Reality of the situation comes down to the fact of obtaining a diagnosis over the internet is just not possible. We are not the right people and do not possess the necessary qualifications to support the level of assistance you are seeking.

I went back thru your posts as well as all the replies given with members trying to help. Ive spent a great deal of time and energy trying to figure out what anyone here could do to help you get to the bottom of what was causing your medical condition and symptoms. This was the second time in the last couple days Ive reread everything posted, previously I went thru all posts a year ago as well. The more I read thru your posts, all replies received and your replies back to the other members suggestions, the more I am convinced its counterproductive to continue posting about your continued search for help. Its pretty much the same things worded slightly differently asking a group of people who are not qualified to assist you for help. We have immense compassion for your situation but as you know, we are NOT medical professionals which is what you need to obtain a correct diagnosis of whatever you have. It could be any number of things that have yet to be discovered or ruled out. Bottom line is no matter how much we want to and attempt to help, its not possible.

One other thing that caught my eye I must bring to your attention is the mistrust displayed towards the many medical professionals you have dealt with. After going thru so many appointments and tests with so many different specialities it isnt easy to put faith in any of the doctors you are speaking with. Please remember, the medical professionals are just people who have gone thru many years of specialized education in their preferred field of study. They should have worked with patients that werent always the easiest to diagnose. At this time with the pandemic making such a gigantic impact on everyone in the world's lives medical staff is stretched thin and appointments could be scarce for non-life threatening illnesses. Also I thought way back to when I was first diagnosed 13 years ago and remembered no patient likes all the doctors they interact with. Not every doctor has a great bedside manner but personality doesnt impact their ability to treat their patients. Several mentions of not believing what your medical professionals tell you shows your significant mistrust, no matter what the medical professionals say or suggest you dismiss it saying you dont believe them or you know better.

Considering the high level of mistrust of medical professionals, its highly unlikely anything coming from a group of OC patients/survivors and caregivers who do NOT have medical degrees or backgrounds would be considered helpful. At OCF, we only know what we ourselves have been thru, our own first hand experiences for our own specific situations... this in no way could help you to obtain an OC diagnosis. When patients discount advice from experienced medical professional after medical professional all of who sound like they are qualified to do their job by doing the mandated routine medical tests trying to rule out the most serious health conditions, theres nothing anyone here or anywhere anyone else can do. In my previous replies, Ive given you the link (twice) to read more about OC, diagnosis, tests, other mouth conditions, etc on our main OCF site's Understanding section. As always, the info found on OCF's main site is correct, up to date, factual science based material. You may find it helps but its up to you if you bother reading thru whats written there. The only other suggestion I have is you may benefit from seeking out a mental health professional to help you overcome your mistrust of medical professionals. It certainly couldnt hurt to have someone face to face to confide in and help you decide what other options you have left.

Im sorry to say thats all we can offer for assistance to your particular situation. Going forward I wish you all the best with getting to the bottom of whats behind your medical issues.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma