Im sorry to see you are back without getting diagnosed! Being its well over a year that you have been looking for help, Im certain you must be beyond frustrated with dead ends, especially when displaying "classic textbook" OC symptoms.

Unfortunately Im not sure we can help you to get any further than you already have gone. There were several replies to your previous posts. Without a biopsy, its NOT easy to get diagnosed with OC! A biopsy really isnt a big deal, its a small snip done to get a tiny sample of tissue. Its sent to the lab where a pathologist examines the sample and makes the determination of exactly what the tissue is. I went back and read thru your previous posts and replies. I saw, several helpful suggestions for seeing an ENT who specializes in treating OC patients.

Somehow I must have missed something you wrote about having a biopsy and what the results were? With seeing so many doctors and going thru so many tests, a biopsy should have been one of the first things done. Im not sure if I missed it or that a biopsy has not been done at all??? A biopsy is what it takes to get a diagnosis, I cant imagine something so obvious could get missed, especially when you have been chasing a diagnosis for over a year! Since your problem areas are visible, there shouldnt be a problem getting a biopsy of "the spots".. Thats the only way to confirm exactly what you have going on. You can see one medical professional after another and if they are NOT the correct type of doctor (as in being an ENT who specializes treating OC patients) its doing nothing but wasting time and money. Im sure they're trying to be helpful, but the facts remain the same... OC is a rare disease, most doctors/dentists have not had someone with OC as their patient. Basically they're NOT qualified with the right kind of extra education and specialized training.

How I wish there was a clear cut path laid out to direct patients thru the diagnosis nightmare. As with any serious diseases (especially OC with only approximately 50% for the 5 year survival rate) the earlier something is diagnosed the easier it is to treat. One thing I noticed when rereading all the old posts/replies was the white patches that started after finishing antibiotics could be thrush. Test results saying the patches are not anything in the yeast family, or that it is NOT thrush. Sometimes its called canadensis, regardless of what its called its in the yeast family which has a great many closely related ailments that have been ruled out by one of your doctors. That issue was a year ago, hopefully its been resolved by now or at least by now it should be healed.

Im very sorry we're not more helpful!!! Im sure this whole ordeal is past frustrating! Nobody needs adding any additional stress considering the pandemic we are all going thru. Please understand, we all would like nothing more than to help you but we are simply not qualified to do more than repeat the info we already gave you. Remember, we are a group of OC patients and caregivers, what we know is from the experiences of going thru things ourselves. OCF members do NOT have medical backgrounds, years of formal medical education, clinical patient experience, your entire medical history and the patient there in person to question and examine (not that we have the qualifications necessary to make use of those things anyway). Also take into consideration every single person is different no matter how much they're a match "on paper". There are ALWAYS variables, something that sets each individual apart making each one of us all truly unique individuals who will react in their own unique way to medications, treatments, etc. Comparing incompatible people (apples to oranges) over the internet rarely will produce new and/or helpful info a year later. Another thing I should mention is the reply I gave to your first post last year, the link to our main OCF site where theres hours of reading whenever you have the time to read thru it. That link is below, maybe theres something there you will find thats helpful???

Best wishes with everything!!!

Main OCF Site, Understanding

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV