Oh my, Hillary, 2 teenage daughters, hormones flowing everywhere eek It sounds like you are on the right track by recognizing what fears the girls may have about Jeff-voiced or unvoiced. A good counselor-psychologist-listener will help them both. I have told our 14 yr. old grandson, who lives with us that John's cancer is a serious disease that we are all fighting as hard as we can. I have also told him how much it hurts me to see John go through the pain associated with the treatments and that it is indeed scary at times. I have asked him to help me[in fact have given him new assignments around the house to make him feel more a part of things, we've been dealing with this since March a year ago.] I have also warned him that John and I both may be short tempered or grumpy at times and that he is not to blame for that[unless his room is a wreck or homework is not turned in] We try to talk alot about what is happening in his life at school. Hope some of this helps. Amy

CGtoJohn:SCC Flr of Mouth.Dx 3\05. Surg.4\05.T3NOMO.IMRTx30. Recur Dx 1\06.Surg 2\06. Chemo: 4 Cycles of Carbo\Taxol:on Erbitux for 7 mo. Lost our battle 2-23-07- But not the will to fight this disease

: