Hi PaulB,

I wasn’t speaking able domeboro wraps. In fact, I hadn’t heard of it until you mentioned it. I’m in Canada and the nurses just called it saline soaks. I didn’t have to buy anything for it. I even made my own saline solution using household salt. I found that it dried up the sores really quick and that meant there was less chance for weeping sores, infection and scarring. When my husband was in treatment, the doctors and nurses told me several times that I was doing a really good job looking after the skin on his neck. I just had to be diligent with applying the soaks.

Gloria
She stood in the storm, and when the wind did not blow her way, she adjusted her sails... Elizabeth Edwards

Wife to John,dx 10/2012, BOT, HPV+, T3N2MO, RAD 70 gy,Cisplatinx2 , PEG in Dec 6, 2012, dx dvt in both legs after second chemo session, Apr 03/13 NED, July 2013 met to lungs, Phase 1 immunotherapy trial Jan 18/14 to July/14. Taxol/carboplatin July/14. Esophagus re-opened Oct 14. PEG out April 8, 2015. Phase 2 trial of Selinexor April to July 2015. At peace Jan 15, 2016.