Facebook Is a weird place you get all kinds... I would never presume to tell a person to man up. (Or woman up) to be honest we all have our own pain tolerances and I'd be the first to admit there are many many others out there who've had a brutal time of it - moreso than I've had. I've been blessed. Admittedly it was no picnic (far from it) but I've heard a lot of stories that were far worse. No one should minimize another's pain.

As for the see your dr. Out of context it's hard to read into it. Perhaps it was meant to be genuine advice. It really depends on what you're asking but I can say that it's not necessarily bad advice, or maybe the reader wanted to reply but was in a hurry. Regardless, I find drs to e very helpful at a lot of things but if it's about side effects a lot of people here probably can give you a deeper look into the fall out for treatment - hugs...

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan