I have fluctuating blood pressure the past few years, last month normal, more recently high, 193/130, and in that range. I have to see a doctor, as advised by HBOT, so I did some blood work, and going to my PCP on Monday. It was having othostatic hypotension a few months ago when my pressure would drop 20-30 points upon standing. I thought it was high BP, which it was, but tested myself with a home BP wrist cuff to see it suddenly drop. No place ever tested me for that. Before chemo in December, my oncologist wanted me to get cardiac clearance, which I did, but was supposed to have a follow-up with a chemically induced stress test, which I never did. I also seen a neurologist this week for my shoulder condition, possible brachial Plexopathy, and the doctor said it may be more than just that, and have to do an EMG, and EEG test.

Anyway, I don't know where I'll find time for all this testing. I do think it's related to all my radiation, and neck surgeries, who knows what else like my carotid artery, vagus nerve, CKD, and others, but currently have no definite answers. I just hope to get BP medication to continue HBOT, have oral surgery by the end of the month. I'm already at risk for ishemic events with my carotid artery removed, blind in one eye from optic ishemic neuropathy and Neovascular glaucoma, related to chemo Tx, and don't need any other complications.

I hope you find answers, and get the high BP under control ASAP!

10/09 T1N2bM0 Tonsil
11/09 Taxo Cisp 5-FU, 6 Months Hosp
01/11 35 IMRT 70Gy 7 Wks
06/11 30 HBO
08/11 RND PNI
06/12 SND PNI LVI
08/12 RND Pec Flap IORT 12 Gy
10/12 25 IMRT 50Gy 6 Wks Taxo Erbitux
10/13 SND
10/13 TBO/Angiograph
10/13 RND Carotid Remove IORT 10Gy PNI
12/13 25 Protons 50Gy 6 Wks Carbo