Hi everyone, i haven't been here for a while, i am almost 8 years post treatment and so far 8 years cancer free, i am seeing lots of new problems related to treatment and figured this is the best place to come in a world i find has little to no knowledge of my struggles.

It started 11th November 2011, while i was sitting down talking to my daughters teacher....i got very hot, flushing sensation pressure in my head and very dizzy...bp was 245/140 and it has bounced between 68/40 to 245/145 since.

For the last 3 years i have been having these blood pressure issues, it came on one day and has not changed i have been in hospital twice, urgent care so much so they know me by first name i have had soooo many tests i cant even write them all down, eventually i think i have discovered the issue....Baroreflex Failure due to neck radiation....getting an official diagnosis is near impossible.

anyone else experienced this? did you get a diagnosis if so is yours under control yet? any help would be greatly appreciated as i recently had a TIA in my left eye due to prolonged high BP .

Thanks Debz

Dx SCC stage 4,on 10/9/2007
9/24/2007 started 7 weeks radiation 3 rounds of cisplatin given at week 1 week 4 week 7
Pet scans show cancer free
no saliva
no taste
11/11/11 started having BP issues, no diagnosis yet suspect Baroreflex Failure
2/10/2014 12 teeth removed HBO x60 healed well except for 2 sides
April 2014 started to get saliva back
8/30/2014 DX osteoradionecrosis of the jaw waiting on surgery