The psychiatrist did a profile, looking for underlying problems. She thinks I am suffering from a depressive episode resulting from the trauma of the treatment.

She believes the level of sleep I'm experiencing is not depression, but is a direct requirement of the healing process. She does think the Avanza may be making me sleep longer and I should drop that, but she wants to up my Lovan dose first, and she only wants to change one med at a time. The change is consistent with the medication plan the GP had drawn up a few weeks ago.

On the sexual function side LWP, interesting you mention wellbutrin. Its related to Champix, a quit smoking drug, and I didn't tolerate it well so she mentioned it but didn't recommend it.

My expectations are my enemy. The only person expecting me to be over all this by now is me. I'm not crazy, I'm not addicted to drugs, I'm not just lazy. The recovery is going very well, and within expected norms. Part of that recovery sometimes includes anti-depressants and I just need to accept that and stop worrying about it.

Good job with the tacos LWP! I had a chicken and lamb kebab today wink

Cheers, Dave (OzMojo)
19Feb2014 Diagnosed T2N2bM0 P16+ve SCC Tonsil.
31Mar2014 2 Cisplatin, 70gy over 7 weeks (completed 16May2014)
11August2014 PET/CT clear.
17July2019 5 years NED.