Brian: Thanks for the clarification, but no offense was taken and my reply was not meant to sound defensive... BY GOD, we are all on the same team here and the constructive exchange of ideas on this forum (even IF they had been offensive, but weren't) is a crucial element to long term survival of this cancer.

Your perspective is vital to my understanding of this disease and your guidance, leadership and background prove to continually be invaluable to all of us.

Just a single point of clarification, I DID present to the Stanford Tumor Board and MDAnderson's oncologist presented my case to their board on Thursday evening. I am waiting for their plan results.

I hear that the days of the patient being involved in the board are ending due to HIPPA considerations...maybe we'll hear more about this in time.

I echo Amy's sentiment of appreciation for you, and most importantly the collective power of this board!

Hopefully, together we can have healthy discussions on these and many other new frontiers in Oral Cancer for many years to come. I'm going to do my best job to be here for them.

Michael | 53 | SCC | Right Tonsil | Dx'd: 06-10-05 | STAGE IV, T3N2bM0 | 3 Nodes R Side | MRND & Tonsillectomy 06/29/05 Dr Fee/Stanford | 8 wks Rad/Chemo startd August 15th @ MSKCC, NY | Tx Ended: 09-27-05 | Cancer free at 16+ Yrs | After-Effects of Tx: Thyroid function is 0, ok salivary function, tinnitus, some scars, neck/face asymmetry, gastric reflux. 2017 dysphagia, L Carotid stent / 2019, R Carotid occluded not eligible for stent.2022 dental issues, possible ORN, memory/recall challenges.