Dear Don... What do you mean by what you said above... I quote
"I am still doing the background work to determine the efficacy of the various options thrown around as effective to combat post tx tooth decay.

I'm not pursuing bone or tissues caused by radiation as there is not as much one can do to slow or alter the progression of ORN and other bone related issues"

What??? What is ORN and what do you mean by that last sentence? Where can I go to find out more?

I have had 35 sessions of radiation specifically in my mouth for AdCC... and now I need to know what to expect with regard to tooth decay and how to deal with serious dental problems.

You have really pushed one of my buttons with your post and now I think I need to know more. A lot more.

Thank you in advance for your kind response and what ever info you have to share with me.

Thank you for your great work. I so appreciate that you are doing this both for yourself and sharing it with others.

Best in 2014 to you and yours

Xantippi... 64 year old Resident Manager for small apartment community in SF East Bay area, Northern CA

03/2013 Adenoid cystic carcinoma (partial throat, salivary glands and tongue removed and rebuilt)

10/2013 Large cell carcinoma found in top chamber of right lung successfully surgically removed

01/2014 Cancer Free...Doing well, able to eat enough to begin gaining back the 70 #'s lost in less than 8 mo