Anxiety is a huge bitch like Cheryl said, sometimes it comes out of no where, mine started 5 years ago, my first child was 2. I was just driving happy, actually singing to music and then bam! Could not breath my feet went numb, my chest tightened, half my face went numb, my heart was pounding. Pulled off at a rest stop and got on a pay phone and called my mom, she had to come get me. Ever since that day I had panic attacks multiple times a day, I would wake up with them in my sleep. I have no idea what causes it, I later got diagnosed with panic disorder and anxiety disorder. My hormones from my second pregnancy took away all my anxiety symptoms, it was awesome and it was strange. Coping with cancer brings a reason for anxiety, it's hard to deal with naturally I have tired everything but visualization, meditation, and breathing exercising are the ones that helped the most. Anxiety in a sense causes depression.I believe in a talking to doctor about these issues always because they can become serious quickly and treatment with medicine even if it's just short term can save you. Another thing is, anxiety can take a huge toll on your overall health. It's important to treat it, as it can cause chaos on our immune symptoms.

DX with MEC salivary gland 8/20/2013 age 27 F 9 weeks pregnant
Jessica, Mother to a 4 and 9 year old
11/18/2013 surgery to removed tumor, including bilateral jaw muscle. 2nd Trimester.
12/2/2013 results came back for clear margins