Everyday is a gift - absolutely - two weeks from now it will be the 2 yr anniversary of my dx... Dec 20 - dismal Christmas mostly I enjoyed it with family but was scared it would be my last. I still have those days of fear. But perspective helps a little. You have todays- no one has a guarantee of a tomorrow - cancer or not. Enjoy now - it will get easier in time to plan for the not so distant future. Took me a while and i still have those moments - but really love the people you share your life with, enjoy your pets, children, and friends. Live your today. Do what you can to try and stave off a recurrence then accept that you have done what you can the rest is up to fate don't let cancer steal your joy.

Ps the vertigo and dizzy can be a fallout from rads. I still have those moments of dizziness - it can also be hypetensiveness or even not enough iron...
Hugs!

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan