Denise

After 3 weeks of TX, even if you were suicidal enough to stop TX, you would not feel one bit better, only worse. You have absolutely nothing to gain from quitting and everything to win from finishing. That said, I certainly have had those very same thoughts many times during TX, it's natural.
No sugar coating it, it is going to get even worse for a while.
It is indeed hard , and nobody who has not gone through it has any real idea of how hard it is. I used to think that I was so tough that I would breeze through this, but I never truly knew what pain, frustration, anger, and despair were until I did tough out the TX. You can do this, just like the other OCF members have done it.
As long time readers know, I take a contrarian view to most conventional wisdom so my advice is to start putting a little wine down your feeding tube once you get it. Of course ask your doctors, but all of mine were fine with it (and of course I'd have done it even if they weren't). It perks up the pain pills, dulls the depression, and adds a certain tumor humor to be able to say "cheers" to your family as you syringe a little wine down the tube (don't do beer, it will cause swelling and gas and is messy)
Keep the Faith
Charm

65 yr Old Frack
Stage IV BOT T3N2M0 HPV 16+
2007:72GY IMRT(40) 8 ERBITUX No PEG
2008:CANCER BACK Salvage Surgery
25GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin
Apaghia /G button
2012: CANCER BACK -left tonsilar fossa
40GY-CyberKnife(5) 3 Carboplatin

Passed away 4-29-13