lol, Yes, Happy Birthday to our fearless leader! You don't look a day past 70... laugh

Frack is from Battle Star Galactica and was their substitute for the "F" word. On the OCF forums Charm used it as a descriptor in his signature line borrowing from George Carlin's "Old "F" and substituting the BSG "Frack" for the expletive.

After an epic introduction and sensing a kindred spirit, Charm inducted me into Frackhood giving me the title of "Young Frack" in 2009. EZJim was inducted as Frack Emeritus in 2010. DavidCPA's recent "Cool Frack" (although I as a young frack I question if an aging, white CPA that still rides bikes can be cool...sorry D, couldn't resist brotha!) and of course now...the Godfather Frack, which is fitting.

So I believe my Frack history is complete and after writing it up completely looks like a chauvinistic fraternal brotherhood of sorts....

Last edited by EricS; 06-23-2012 08:04 AM. Reason: always spelling

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.