Thank you,A is home but not speaking to me I have offered to help in any way I can,I am the lucky one when I read the different sections and see all that you have and are going through I just feel now very sad that it has to be this way to waste time when it is a gift over crap hopefully things will change.I will go tomorrow to the hospital if A lets me and find out exactly A stage of C and ask again about HPV,SURGERY WAS NEVER AN OPTION as A is on Warfren ,but just yesterday I was reading about the Da Vinci robotic machine which they have used for BOT CANCER AND IT TAKES ONE HOUR FOR SURGERY ,they dont have to break the jaw and the wound heals naturally,the doctor was neil Tolley a consultant H and N surgen in london,in the artical they said it is gaining poperilarty in the US have any of you heard of this,I did see a program on TV on this machine but the operation was not for BOT however I did ask my GP to look into ,but at that stage we were a week away from starting treatment .If I am now in the wrong section and should be in caregiver do I just move over I dont want to take up someone eles space .

age 50,dx march 2012,tx start 16th may,rads 34 imrt,chemo 7,no surgery.HPV ?.stg 4 BOT plus 1 sliva gland and toncil,casual drinker,smoked 19yrs ago but had odd cig.cycles approx 10ks 5 days wk.