Davidcpa,
the bottle i got was from a bicyle shop with a long straw which you bite on and suck ,its what they use when cycling,is there a problem with it and should i be sterlizing it every day?Andy got out on friday and has only one mouth sore now ,he is on those food supplements but can take soup ,drinks and some foot .tomorrow he will have a tube inserted in nose for any future problems,when I see his doctors I will ask about cisplatin and ? about concerns of surg. not wanting to do due to healing worries.andy is doing very well now we have the world Cup and the tour de france which is great and will be something he really enjoys.Did you sleep very little andy has about 4.30 hours at night and only now he goes for a rest during the day for 2hours ,he went off the striod last week.thank you for all your help I was at my sisters wedding on friday and only got back saturday afternoon I have told the health nurse here about this site and will tellthe doctors in the hospital.
seana

age 50,dx march 2012,tx start 16th may,rads 34 imrt,chemo 7,no surgery.HPV ?.stg 4 BOT plus 1 sliva gland and toncil,casual drinker,smoked 19yrs ago but had odd cig.cycles approx 10ks 5 days wk.