Good news. My ticket got cancelled -- i.e., the doctors at Stanford Cancer Center have ruled out the worst case scenario of oral cancer. Due to other medical issues I can't yet have a biopsy but the doctor is looking at it as lichen planus with a plan to follow up every three months and if it progresses to see what we can do about a biopsy.

My fears were so great that it took me months to take the steps necessary to find that out. Those fears were lessened by reading here at this forum. So I want to thank you all for supporting me in getting to the doctor, and for supporting one another. This forum is really a godsend and without it, I would have not gone to see a doctor at all.

So that's good news for me, but I want you all to know that I have read so many posts... I don't know what to say except that I am humbled and stand in awe of all of you. Your bravery gave me enough courage to at least dial the phone and you won't ever know the magnitude of what that means. In simple terms, I don't know what I would have done without you.

I will continue reading from time to time, and I hope you won't mind. Wishing you all the blessings to be found smile