I'm a fight to the end kind of girl - I want to tell you to push for a second round of rads. There area few here who've done it along with salvage surgery - and they're still here kicking up a fuss. I told a story a wild back..l may have told it to you... But I'll repeat it... A friend of mine has peritoneal cancer - its incurable, only marginally controllable with chemo, her first round shrunk the tumor, her recurrence was quick, second time around they changed chemos and she had a reaction, so they switched her to a 1970s chemo, because the one they wanted to give her wasn't available (thank you money grubbing pharmaceutical companies) her tumor grew and spread. Her dr. Pretty much told her go home and die. And to take her pain meds as she was going to need them.

She didn't listen - she took my advice and went to my ccc - they switched her chemo put her on a trial drug, and now the tumor has shrunk by 27% -

To me it sounds like you're still in Position to fight and win. There are those here that have done the three time recurrence. Hugs... I totally respect any decision you make, but please despite the fact that it seems useless, you never know - take care.

Cheryl : Irritation - 2004 BX: 6/2008 : Inflam. BX: 12/10, DX: 12/10 : SCC - LS tongue well dif. T2N1M0. 2/11 hemigloss + recon. : PND - 40 nodes - 39 clear. 3/11 - 5/11 IMRT 33 + cis x2, PEG 3/28/11 - 5/19/11 3 head, 2 chest scans - clear(fingers crossed) HPV-, No smoke, drink, or drugs, Vegan