Sadly, Liza has contacted me with the following news....

My cancer has come back again in my remaining nodes near, my parotid gland, under, my chin and also under my skin. My skin around my neck is all red and lumpy. They are going to treat me first with 3 months, of chemo in the hope the tumors,will shrink and stop them spreading further. If it works they will then radiate me. My odds ares very slim now but I am not losing hope. I have not posted, on OCF as I am in hospital waiting for a port to be inserted tomorrow. I am scared and feel so devastated but I have to keep on praying for a miracle. Please keep me in your prayers.

How can I not think about dying when.this is happens so fast? My odds are, not good but I keep thinking of people who are still here despite being in the last stages of this,illness. Because mine has infiltrated under, my skin, makes, it a worse prognosis. It is hard, red and sore...everyday it us getting tighter. All I pay for is, that God will heal me but also that he will give me strength and the ability to withstand intense chemo and that the chemo works to stop the cancer from growing any further.i think its a combination of 3 drugs, one of them being Cisplatin...didn't hear what the others were. the MO will come and see, me today. Can you please ask others to pray for me too.

I promised Liza I would post this and ask for everyone to pray for her.

Christine
SCC 6/15/07 L chk & by L molar both Stag I, age44
2x cispltn-35 IMRT end 9/27/07
-65 lbs in 2 mo, no caregvr
Clear PET 1/08
4/4/08 recur L chk Stag I
surg 4/16/08 clr marg
215 HBO dives
3/09 teeth out, trismus
7/2/09 recur, Stg IV
8/24/09 trach, ND, mandiblctmy
3wks medicly inducd coma