Nathan:
Great Stuff (Hate to say it but it's real so your making the best of it with your commentary). The mask makes great halloween decor, keep it, you'll have it for next Halloween! I have 2. Due to weight loss was blessed with a second one so I can double my fun this time of year. Great to hear you flushed that last "Hanger on." I've seen some become road kill (If you know what I mean, one night after driving 4 hours by myself to spend a half hour with my Brother and share my news of a different life with him face to face). Great concert, eh? Keep enjoying those things. They help keep you mobile and thinking forward. David is right about the table. I took a trial run and did great, then the first "Real deal day" I lost it going in and had to come out. I took a deep breath, said this was part of the deal, strapped down & went back in, and never missed another beat for 35 treatments. YOU WILL DO THIS, AND BE A WINNER. It's already written. If the speech gets difficult make silent movies (My Wife and Kids bought me a wipe off board) but keep the vids coming my friend!
Steve

SCC right side BOT/FOM; DX 1-25-06; Neck dissection/25% of tongue removed 2-17-06. Stage 2 Recurrence 7-06: IMRTX35 & 3X Cisplatin ended 10-18-06. Tumor found 03/18/13; Partial Glossectomy 03/28/13 left lateral tongue. Nov. 2014; headaches,lump on left side of throat. Radical Neck Dissection 12-17-14; Tumor into nerves/jugular; Surgery successful, IMRTX30 & 7X Erbotux. Scan 06-03-15; NED! 06-02-16; Mets to left Humerus bone and lesion on lungs-here We go again! Never, Ever Give Up!

**** PASSED AWAY 10/8/16 ****