Hi all,

I just wanted to say as most of you know how hard emotionally it has been on me the last few days but you always seem to pick me back up. Look, for anyone interested in really knowing me as a person and just putting a face and voice to my posts I have decided to do a daily video blog each and every day. Well, at least until I just cannot anymore but I have found a sense of determenation there feeling I may be able to help the younger group of OC patients, but any way just look up " Cancer Fight Log " and I should pop up every day : ). Just letting my bestest buds in the world know!

EVERY LASTING SCAR-Hard rain pours down on the concrete, Seeps in deep below. Cold screams of the city are heard through the walls Of every home. Most seek for a deeper meaning,Beyond their daily woes most see nothing more than black clouds, its all they know. We become our scars if we let them, But all that we truly need is out there for the taking. We scream every word, its brought us all together. Every lasting scar reminds us how we got here, we scream every word but its brought us together. Every lasting scar shows what its taken to be who we are.

Some dwell into emptiness, the hurt they claim is real,been let down now its meaningless,they find ways to conceal. Never to be seen again until its all too late and if we do not learn from it all well repeat the same mistakes. We scream every word, and its brought us all together. Every lasting scar shows us what its taken to be who we are.- Jamey Jasta

Your Friend,
Nathan

Last edited by Nate82; 10-19-2010 06:34 PM.

SCC left lateral tongue, left neck dissection. 2 nodes positive. 3 All Clear then ITS BACK 8/23/11 Shows 1cm in tongue in CT SCAN, Radial Free Arm Flap with Radical Neck Dissection 9/20/11 , All Nodes Negative, But Tongue Tumor Poorly Differentiated. Awaiting next step in treatment on 10/5/11... RIP Nate 7/28/12