Let's all live in a bubble too...I really think John Travolta made it look appealing in the 1976 made for TV movie "The Boy in the Plastic Bubble"!

Even though I was 2, I wanted one...

True story...My best friend, brother really, was a virgin until he was 27 and got married. His wife, married once before and had only been with her other husband, had HPV (didn't know it)and my best friends first time resulted in genital warts. After I stopped laughing (just how I'm built) the irony of the situation really sunk in and I realized how bitter my friend was. Even more so now as the woman he's been married to the last 11 years has cervical cancer, diagnosed just 2 days after his mom died of uteran cancer.

In life, shit happens no matter how well prepared you are or the precautions you take...as a young,non-smoking, light drinking, HPV negative oral cancer patient I feel I'm an example of it. My friend certainly is.

Does this mean I'm not for vaccinations? Not at all, but I'm realistic in the fact that even taking the precaution is not a cure all and I've certainly read the stories of bad reactions to the vaccine.

Young Frack, SCC T4N2M0, Cisplatin,35+ rads,ND, RT Mandiblectomy w fibular free flap, facial paralysis, "He who has a "why" to live can bear with almost any "how"." -Nietzche "WARNING" PG-13 due to Sarcasm & WAY too much attitude, interact at your own risk.